Javascript gallery

Fullmoon2
I need to make a gallery like this i javascript:

3D Cube Grid Gallery With 3D Flip Preview - ActiveDen

But I'm not very good at it, so I need some help.
Does anyone know a gallery that look like this or how I make it with javascript?
It's importent with flipping the pictures.

Thanks in advance! :-)

Thanks in advance! :-)
For such type of help search on web. You will definitely find a solution.

Re: Javascript gallery

Ridima

Heena wrote
Fullmoon2 wrote
I need to make a gallery like this i javascript:

3D Cube Grid Gallery With 3D Flip Preview - ActiveDen

But I'm not very good at it, so I need some help.
Does anyone know a gallery that look like this or how I make it with javascript?
It's importent with flipping the pictures.

Thanks in advance! :-)
For such type of help search on web. You will definitely find a solution.

I agree with what Heena says.