JQuery tablesorter problem

Nagaraju-4
I am facing problem with jquery.tablesorter.js

It's working fine if I have more than column in sorting/header list.

But if I have one column in sorting/header showing following error.

o is undefined
o.order = o.count = s[1];  (jquery.tablesorter.js  at line 421)

Please suggest me fix for this

Regards
Nagaraju P

Nagaraju P

Nagaraju P

Re: JQuery tablesorter problem

Nagaraju-4
Hi Aquaone

I am using Version 2.0.3

On Feb 4, 11:20 pm, aquaone <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Please provide the code you're using to invoke tablesorter. It's likely a
> syntax error.
>
> On Thu, Feb 4, 2010 at 05:36, Nagaraju <[hidden email]> wrote:
> > I am facing problem with jquery.tablesorter.js
>
> > It's working fine if I have more than column in sorting/header list.
>
> > But if I have one column in sorting/header showing following error.
>
> > o is undefined
> > o.order = o.count = s[1];  (jquery.tablesorter.js  at line 421)
>
> > Please suggest me fix for this
>
> > Regards
> > Nagaraju P

Re: JQuery tablesorter problem

bulkhead
I've been getting the same error through firebug when invoking Tablesorter through a Drupal theme. To be clear, I'm not using a Drupal module to apply the script, I'm applying it to bespoke HTML just as if it was running on a static page.

Tablesorter is invoked with the following -

$(document).ready(function()
        {
                $(".sortable")
                .tablesorter({sortList: [[4,0]], widgets: ['zebra']})
                .tablesorterPager({container: $("#pager")});
        }
);

Tablesorter core functions as expected with the exception of the zebra styling, which pops on when you first click a heading.
The Pager add-on doesn't seem to function at all, as no numbering is visible in the '.pagedisplay' input box, and over 10 records are visible in table, with no change when selecting the row number option.

The Tablesorter and pager code hasn't been touched.

Any help, much appreciated!

Nagaraju-4 wrote
Hi Aquaone

I am using Version 2.0.3