JQuery slider not working properly when accordian is involved

JQuery slider not working properly when accordian is involved

rkrause
Hi,

Need a bit of help.  I have a web page that has jquery carousel and accordian within the same page.  The problem i'm having is that there is a slider involved inside the accordian and the slider only works properly when the accordian default panel is set to the panel that has the slider inside it.  If i set the panel to say "0" for the first panel in the accordian, then the slider in panel "3" no longer displays properly.

You can view the web page here.  If you need the files to test solutions, let me know.

Thanks,
Ryan.