JQuery help for Dynamic Tree creation.

asharjqry
Hi,

I am new to JQury. And curretnly I am using Jquery 'Column Navigation' plugin (from http://source.polaris-digital.com/column-navigation/) to create a dynamic file tree.

I am creating child elements by using AJAX calls. While creating dynamic file tree, the style used by the plugin has not applied for the sub trees. For that currently I have manually call the 'jquery-columnnav-1.0-min.js' after appending the sub directories.  But this cause some issues in listing the tree. The issue I am facing is, just consider root folder has a child, say rootfolder/1. While clicking on rootFolder, it doesnot show rootfolder/1. but it construct the htmls. If I click on the root drive next time, then only it list rootfolder/1.

Is there a way or any function to automatically apply the styles of the file tree for dynamic childs. In the example mentioned in the link, they set the columnnavigator id for the div.

Thanks in advance.

Re: JQuery help for Dynamic Tree creation.

Scott Sauyet-2
On Sat, Jan 16, 2010 at 9:23 AM, asharjqry <[hidden email]> wrote:
> I am new to JQury. And curretnly I am using Jquery 'Column Navigation'
> plugin (from http://source.polaris-digital.com/column-navigation/) to create
> a dynamic file tree.

This list is for discussions of the development of jQuery itself.
You'll probably get better luck on the main list:

    http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-en/

But discussions are currently transitioning away from Google Groups to
a forum.  You can find discussions on using jQuery itself here:

    http://forum.jquery.com/using-jquery

And on plugins here:

    http://forum.jquery.com/using-jquery-plugins

The complete list of new forums is here:

    http://forum.jquery.com/#AllForums

Cheers,

  -- Scott