JQuery.form

isanda
Hi,

I'm a newcomer to jQuery and have backed myself into a corner. I'm trying to use an onchange event on a select list to trigger a form submission via ajax, pick up the result of the form processing and then update update the page. I've got the equivalent operation to work using a submit button but can't work out the syntax for this way.

I cant' believe that I'm the first to run up against this - can anyone offer an answer using jQuery.form or point me at an alternative.

TIA

Isanda