Interface, Accordian - CSS Selectors

[-Stash-]

Hi,

I'm trying integrate the Accordian FX from the Interface plugin into an existing site structure that I cannot change. I was wondering how I can use CSS child and adjacent-sibling selectors in the following two lines:

headerSelector: 'dt',
panelSelector: 'dd',
Instead of dt I'd like to use the CSS selector #Panel h2. And instead of dd I'd like to use the CSS selector #Panel > h2 + ul or #Panel > ul > ul.

I've had a search from the docs but can't find what I need. If someone could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

Thanks,

Luke

Luke

Re: Interface, Accordian - CSS Selectors

Jörn Zaefferer
[-Stash-] schrieb:

> Hi,
>

> I'm trying integrate the Accordian FX from the Interface plugin into an
> existing site structure that I cannot change.  I was wondering how I can use
> CSS child and adjacent-sibling selectors in the following two lines:
>

> headerSelector: 'dt',
> panelSelector: 'dd',
>

> Instead of dt I'd like to use the CSS selector #Panel h2.  And instead of dd
> I'd like to use the CSS selector #Panel > h2 + ul or #Panel > ul > ul.
>
> I've had a search from the docs but can't find what I need.  If someone
> could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it.

I not sure about Interface' Accordin, but it sounds like my
implementation supports what you need:
http://bassistance.de/jquery-plugins/jquery-plugin-accordion/

Take a look at the docs and the examples and let me know if that is what
you are looking for, or if it is not.

--
Jörn Zaefferer

http://bassistance.de