Hyperlink Dropdown

sb2

Hyperlink Dropdown

sb2

A few months ago, I saw a plugin that was basically a hyperlink that
when clicked on, it would show a dropdown of items that can contain
HTML.. I'm going to use it for a gallery selection change so I need
image and title.  I can't seem to find this plugin and before trying
to rewrite the functionality, I thought I'd inquire here.. Anyone
point me in the right direction?

Thanks!