How to send plugins to repository?

Igor-60

I did this plugin, ( http://igorvieira.com/blog/animate-to-class-en/ )
but I can´t send to repository.

Anyone can help me?

Re: How to send plugins to repository?

Karl Swedberg-2
Hi Igor,

For some reason there is no link (at least none that I could find) to the page where you can register on the plugins site.

Try this one:

After you register and log in, you should see a new set of menu items in the left-hand column, including one to "Add plugin."

--Karl

____________
Karl Swedberg

On Dec 4, 2008, at 7:49 AM, Igor wrote:

I did this plugin, ( http://igorvieira.com/blog/animate-to-class-en/ )
but I can´t send to repository.

Anyone can help me?

Re: How to send plugins to repository?

Igor-60

Hi Karl,

Thanks, i did it.
http://plugins.jquery.com/project/animate-to-class

On 4 dez, 17:47, Karl Swedberg <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hi Igor,
>
> For some reason there is no link (at least none that I could find) to
> the page where you can register on the plugins site.
>
> Try this one:
>
> http://plugins.jquery.com/user/register
>
> After you register and log in, you should see a new set of menu items
> in the left-hand column, including one to "Add plugin."
>
> --Karl
>
> ____________
> Karl Swedbergwww.englishrules.comwww.learningjquery.com
>
> On Dec 4, 2008, at 7:49 AM, Igor wrote:
>

> > I did this plugin, (http://igorvieira.com/blog/animate-to-class-en/)
> > but I can´t send to repository.
>
> > Anyone can help me?

Re: How to send plugins to repository?

Richard D. Worth-2

On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 4:44 PM, Igor <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi Karl,

Thanks, i did it.
http://plugins.jquery.com/project/animate-to-class

Interesting. Have you seen this?

http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Effects/ClassTransitions

Looks very similar.

- Richard

Re: How to send plugins to repository?

Igor-60

Oh, i didn't.
I will see it, thx!

-Igor

On Dec 4, 8:23 pm, "Richard D. Worth" <[hidden email]> wrote:

> On Thu, Dec 4, 2008 at 4:44 PM, Igor <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> > Hi Karl,
>
> > Thanks, i did it.
> >http://plugins.jquery.com/project/animate-to-class
>
> Interesting. Have you seen this?
>
> http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Effects/ClassTransitions
>
> Looks very similar.
>
> - Richard

Re: How to send plugins to repository?

Apaella_

Definitively we need some tools to "admin releases"...
Look those
Absolutize (September 5, 2007 - 7:10am — apaella)

and....
absolutize prototype port (September 11, 2008 - 6:34pm — jamesB)

There is a way to "merge" some projects and to "close" some others?