How do I do something like this?

djzingo
Hi guys, im going to have some graphs generated (static images gif/jpg), and they are going to have a datafile associated with them. So my question is, how can I write a Jquery method that while you hover a certain picture, the method returns the current x,y cordinates of that picture? Like the example below, Say that the mouse cursor are over(334,44) pixel (started from the left bottom) then I want the function to tell you that. Can this be accieved in jquery?

Thanks in advance

http://img233.imageshack.us/img233/143/imagecb.jpg

Re: How do I do something like this?

galstyan
I am not sure yet, but i will get back to you when I know more about your problem's solution.