Hacking jquery ad-gallery script! help!

violingirl2012
Hey,

Question....I'm using an ad-gallery jquery script, which I am trying to hack a little.
I have pasted a link to the jquery.ad-gallery.js in pdf form below..
Right now, there is a large image viewer and a thumbnail gallery -- you click on thumbnails and they load in the viewer.
There are "previous" and "next" arrows on either side of the viewer to load the next thumbnail.
What I want to happen is you click on the thumbnail and it loads in the viewer, then you use the arrows to see a set of images related to that thumbnail. Any ideas?

jquery_adgallery.pdf