Example of using Ingrid or Tablesorter plugin with dynamic table

Example of using Ingrid or Tablesorter plugin with dynamic table

skillset

Hi
Can anyone please send me an example of using any of these 2 libraries
with dynamic tables in .net .
I can use both libraries when I use html table but as soon as I write
runat="server"...
It doesnot work...
I tried all the things:
Matched Ids and also tried selecting using the class of table ..
Nothing works

Thanks
Varun