Cycle Plugin with Superfish Dropdown

thedoctor-2

Hey I am using too plugins

1. For my navigation drop downs and 2 for the cycle slideshow

in IE 6 and IE 7 the drop downs are appearing under the cycle images.

The cycle images have a z-index of 1-5 while my drop down UL/LI have a
z-index of 1000
I am not sure if its a plug-in issue or just a css issue.

the url is: http://www.playsandplayers.org/index.php

It is only on this page and the drop down appear under "season"

Thanks to anyone who can help