Combining Auto Expanding Text Areas plugin and dynamically inserted textareas

Combining Auto Expanding Text Areas plugin and dynamically inserted textareas

Langdon Stevenson

Hi,

I am using the Auto Expanding Text Area (1.2.2) plugin by Chrys Bader
(www.chrysbader.com).  It works nicely for textareas that are included
in a page onload.  However, there are instances where I need its
functionality on dynamically created textareas.  As expected the
dynamically created textareas do not expand.

I use the Livequery plugin to bind functions and events to other
dynamic elements with no problem, however my Javascript knowledge is
too weak to work out how to combine Auto Expanding Text Area with
Livequery to allow my dynamically inserted textareas to auto expand.

Can anyone tell me: is this possible?  If so, can you suggest how?

Thank you for any assistance.

Langdon