Combine sortable and resizable

boïl

Hi everybody,

I think I've pointed out a bug in the new beta. I have a page with ul/
li elements. The li elements are both resizable and sortable. In the
previous beta, it worked like a charm, but with the new one, sortable
won't work when the elements are resizable.

Example with the previous beta : http://pageperso.free.fr/im/demo/old/test.html
=> no problem, I can sort items and resize them.

Example with the new beta : http://pageperso.free.fr/im/demo/test.html
=> the items are resizable, but I can't sort them.

Other example with the new beta : http://pageperso.free.fr/im/demo/test2.html
=> I've set only one resizable. We can see that the sortable itself
works, but we can't move the item that is also resizable

Here's the code :

<head>
  <!--
  #sort-box li.libloc
  {
    float:left;
    list-style-type:none;
    width : 300px;
    height : 330px;
    margin : 4px;
    background :#BDBEBD;
  }
  -->

  <script type="text/javascript" src="jquery.js"></script>
  <script type="text/javascript" src="ui.core.js"></script>
  <script type="text/javascript" src="ui.draggable.js"></script>
  <script type="text/javascript" src="ui.droppable.js"></script>

  <script type="text/javascript" src="ui.sortable.js"></script>
  <script type="text/javascript" src="ui.resizable.js"></script>

  <script type="text/javascript">
  <!--
    $(document).ready(function() {
      $('#sort-box').sortable({});
      $('#sort-box').children('li').each(function(){
        $(this).resizable({});
  -->
  </script>
</head>

<ul id="sort-box">
  <li class="libloc" id="bloc1">#1</li>
  <li class="libloc" id="bloc2">#2</li>

  <li class="libloc" id="bloc3">#3</li>
</ul>

Do you have any suggestions?
Should I post it on the bug tracker ?

Thanks in advance,

Boïl.

Re: Combine sortable and resizable

Paul Bakaus
Fixed, thanks!

On Sun, Jun 8, 2008 at 2:29 AM, boïl <[hidden email]> wrote:

[...]

Frontend Architect
--
http://paulbakaus.com

On 8 juin, 12:20, "Paul Bakaus" <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Fixed, thanks!

Thanks, it's OK now !

Re: Combine sortable and resizable

Sankar R
HI paul,

can u please post, how you have rectified that...

Thanks & Regards,
Sankar R.

boïl wrote
On 8 juin, 12:20, "Paul Bakaus" <paul.bak...@googlemail.com> wrote: