Can we have an honest discussion about Zoho?

Can we have an honest discussion about Zoho?

Steven Black-2
I mean, really.

If it's a done-deal then nevermind, forget it.

**--**  Steve

Re: Can we have an honest discussion about Zoho?

John Resig
Administrator
It's a done deal. If you have specific things that you'd like to see
get fixed then please let us know so that we can communicate it to the
Zoho guys. They're already actively fixing everything that we bring
before them on a daily basis (especially items regarding the editor,
providing real, non-ajaxed urls, and better email integration).

--John

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Steven Black <[hidden email]> wrote:

> I mean, really.
>
> If it's a done-deal then nevermind, forget it.
>

> **--**  Steve

Re: Can we have an honest discussion about Zoho?

Nathan Bubna
Can i ask what the plan is for email integration?  I much prefer this
sort of content via email, rather than feed reader.

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 11:31 AM, John Resig <[hidden email]> wrote:

> It's a done deal. If you have specific things that you'd like to see
> get fixed then please let us know so that we can communicate it to the
> Zoho guys. They're already actively fixing everything that we bring
> before them on a daily basis (especially items regarding the editor,
> providing real, non-ajaxed urls, and better email integration).
>
> --John
>

> On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 11:36 AM, Steven Black <[hidden email]> wrote:
>> I mean, really.
>>
>> If it's a done-deal then nevermind, forget it.
>>

>> **--**  Steve

Re: Can we have an honest discussion about Zoho?

dave.methvin
> Can i ask what the plan is for email integration?  I much prefer this
> sort of content via email, rather than feed reader.

Since Zoho has RSS feeds, you could use an RSS-to-email solution.

http://www.google.com/search?q=rss+to+email

I'm not a fan of email so I'm not a good person to look at these.
Could you try a few out and post back with your recommendations?
Preferably on the new forums. :)

Re: Can we have an honest discussion about Zoho?

Adhip Gupta
feedmyinbox.com is a service that's worked well for me.

On Jan 25, 8:56 am, Dave Methvin <[hidden email]> wrote:

> > Can i ask what the plan is for email integration?  I much prefer this
> > sort of content via email, rather than feed reader.
>
> Since Zoho has RSS feeds, you could use an RSS-to-email solution.
>
> http://www.google.com/search?q=rss+to+email
>
> I'm not a fan of email so I'm not a good person to look at these.
> Could you try a few out and post back with your recommendations?
> Preferably on the new forums. :)

Re: Can we have an honest discussion about Zoho?

Matt Kruse-3
On Jan 24, 2:31 pm, John Resig <[hidden email]> wrote:
> It's a done deal. If you have specific things that you'd like to see
> get fixed then please let us know so that we can communicate it to the
> Zoho guys.

Is there somewhere specific to report this stuff?

I read the forums via my jQuery universe gadget in iGoogle:
   http://www.javascripttoolbox.com/gadget/jquery/
(And I've received email from others who do the same)

It gets content via RSS, and the zoho RSS feeds seem to be limited to
15 items. This is not sufficient in a forum that gets a lot of
messages. I need at least 50 if not 100 posts in the feed, which the
previous Google Groups interface allowed me to retrieve. I would like
the zoho feeds to give more items, perhaps with an optional "?num=50"
type argument in the url.

Matt Kruse

http://forum.jquery.com/#Forum/about-the-jquery-forum