Anybody here like curry?

azoff
Because with a just one more line of code it could have been added to
jQuery.proxy. You can grab the file here (<a href="http://
cdn.azoffdesign.com/jquery.proxy/jquery.proxy.min.js"
rel="nofollow">production</a> | <a href="http://cdn.azoffdesign.com/
jquery.proxy/jquery.proxy.js" rel="nofollow">development</a>) and read
more about it <a href="http://azoffdesign.com/plugins/js/jquery-proxy"
rel="nofollow">here</a>.

Re: Anybody here like curry?

azoff
yuck, it google groups ate up my html...

here are the links:

http://cdn.azoffdesign.com/jquery.proxy/jquery.proxy.min.js
(production)
http://cdn.azoffdesign.com/jquery.proxy/jquery.proxy.js (development)
http://azoffdesign.com/plugins/js/jquery-proxy (documentation + tests)

On Jan 16, 1:58 am, azoff <[hidden email]> wrote:
> Because with a just one more line of code it could have been added to
> jQuery.proxy. You can grab the file here (<a href="http://
> cdn.azoffdesign.com/jquery.proxy/jquery.proxy.min.js"
> rel="nofollow">production</a> | <a href="http://cdn.azoffdesign.com/
> jquery.proxy/jquery.proxy.js" rel="nofollow">development</a>) and read
> more about it <a href="http://azoffdesign.com/plugins/js/jquery-proxy"
> rel="nofollow">here</a>.

Re: Anybody here like curry?

Már Örlygsson
I too noticed the omission of this feature,
and found it strange.

--
Már