AJAX using JQUERY

tamcoz36
I have to send nearly 20 fields values to a jsp, and the result must be displayed in the same page.
Should i have to write all these field names in the " data " part of   " $.ajax{} "  or is there any other way to submit data ?

Re: AJAX using JQUERY

Ridima

tamcoz36 wrote
I have to send nearly 20 fields values to a jsp, and the result must be displayed in the same page.
Should i have to write all these field names in the " data " part of   " $.ajax{} "  or is there any other way to submit data ?

Chosen nice topic for the thread. I really like your post. Thanks for sharing